New York, NY
Winfield Security offers unarmed security services to a variety of major markets:
We are looking for Security Officers with F80 Fire Guard credentials for work in men’s and woman’s shelters in Jamaica and South Ozone Park.
Immediate interview and processing.
Officers must be able to:
- Ensure the security, safety and well-being of all personnel, visitors and the premises
- Provide excellent customer service
- Adhere to all company service and operating standards
- Immediately respond to emergencies & provide necessary assistance
- Follow procedures for fire prevention, property patrol, and accident investigations
The ideal candidates will possess:
- NYS Security License
- F80 Fire Safety Coordinator credentials
- High School Diploma or GED recommended
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Capacity to follow complex instructions
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of security operations and procedures
Come into the office Monday, January 27th, between 9am – 3pm or call to schedule an appointment. 212-609-2300.
Interviews will begin at 9:15. Appointments are preferred.